BOOK YOUR NEXT EVENT HERE
The Napa Women’s Club (NWC) Clubhouse is a spacious, vintage, historic building ideal for meetings, conferences, private parties, receptions or special events. The Clubhouse is among the most affordable events venues to rent in Napa and is conveniently located in the heart of downtown.
Preview the electronic portfolio of the Clubhouse (linked below).
Check availability of booking dates on the club’s master calendar (linked below).
Once you’ve check availability of dates on the club’s online calendar, fill out the short online form to request a rental proposal for review.
- Two salons ideal for meetings, dining and/or group activities
- Efficient kitchen with commercial grade amenities
- Two spacious restrooms (one ADA compliant)
- Entry foyer/formal greeting room
- Spacious storage room
- Landscaped grounds
- Hardwood floors throughout the interior meeting space
- 140-person maximum occupant capacity (seated for dinning format; 70 per salon)
- In-house WIFI
- Folding banquet tables (12 6-foot long; 9 8-foot long)
- Chairs (86 brown, folding; 32 bone/off-white, folding; 45 red, upholstered, non-folding)
Both meeting rooms/salons are large, bright and attractive. Each room can accommodate approximately 70 people seated around banquet tables. Check out the floorplan/schematic to get a feel for the layout of the Clubhouse facilities: Floorplan/Schematic of the Clubhouse.
Clubhouse Ideal Uses
- business meetings
- training sessions
- wedding ceremonies and receptions
- anniversary, baptism and birthday celebrations
- memorial/bereavement gatherings
- dance, crafts and recreational uses
- Saturdays (all day usage): $625 per day from 8:00am – 11:00pm
- Sundays – Fridays (all day usage): $575 per day from 8:00am – 11:00pm
- Mondays – Fridays (hourly usage): $50 per hour with a 3-hour minimum
Other Rental Considerations
- Rental fees include usage of clubhouse banquet tables, chairs and WIFI
- All evening functions/events must end/wrap up no later than 10:00pm
- A $500 booking deposit is required to officially secure a date for an event
- Dates are NOT held without payment of a booking deposit
- Booking deposits are refundable when the building and grounds are left clean and orderly with no damages after the event
- The full rental fee is due two weeks prior to the event date
- Proof of liability insurance is required upon payment of the rental fee
- Certified, on-site Security Guard(s) is/are required when alcohol is served
- Local 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(4) nonprofit organizations receive a 10% discount on rental fees with proof of non-profit status
- Mr. Otto DeLeon | Rental Program/Property Manager
916.996.3580 – mobile | 9:00am – 8:00pm daily
- Once you’ve check availability of dates on the club’s online calendar, fill out the short online form to request a rental proposal for review:
Supplemental Rental Documents