The club maintains an active meeting schedule to accommodate various interests and functions. These gatherings include:
- monthly membership luncheon meetings of the Daytime Ladies,
- monthly membership potluck dinner meetings of the Evening Edition,
- monthly lunch outings of the Evening Edition,
- monthly board meetings
- periodic committee and special teams meetings and
- seasonal special events.
Daytime Ladies Meetings
Daytime Ladies meeting participants are typically mature, long-standing club members who uphold traditional and historical knowledge of the NWC. General membership monthly meetings are conducted around a luncheon format with about a dozen active participants. Guests and newcomers are always welcome.
Evening Edition Meetings
Evening Edition meeting participants typically are working professionals, retirees and others who embrace a more contemporary approach to club engagement amid the challenges and realities of modern-day living. General membership monthly meetings are conducted around an evening potluck format with more than fifty active participants. These meetings often include entertainment, special speakers, announcements, opportunity drawings and wine service. Special activities of the Evening Edition include monthly lunch outings, off-site field trips, a members only “end-of-the-club-year” party (in June), a “friend-raiser” celebration to kick off the new club year (in September) and a holiday celebration in December. Guests and newcomers are always welcome (except for events distinctly designated for/as members only).
General Meeting Times and Dates
- General Membership | 2nd Tuesday of the month | 11:30am
- General Membership | 4th Tuesday of the month | 6:00pm
- Out to Lunch Bunch | last Friday of the month | noon
- Board of Directors | 2nd Sunday of the month | 11:00am
- Committee Chairs | 3rd Tuesday of the month | 5:30pm
- Board of Directors | 3rd Friday of the month | 9:30am
Please see the CALENDAR page for upcoming meetings and events.