The Napa Women’s Club (NWC) Evening Edition maintains an active meeting schedule to accommodate various interests and functions. These gatherings include:
- monthly membership potluck dinner meetings
- monthly lunch outings
- monthly Board and leadership meetings
- periodic committee and special teams meetings and
- seasonal special events.
Please see the master calendar for scheduled meetings, events and activities.
Please see the events page for upcoming marquee happenings.
NWC Evening Edition Meetings
Meeting participants typically are working professionals, retirees and others who embrace a more contemporary approach to Club engagement amid the challenges and realities of modern-day living. General membership monthly meetings are conducted around an evening potluck format with more than fifty active participants. These meetings often include entertainment, special speakers, announcements, opportunity drawings and alcohol service. Special activities of the NWC Evening Edition include monthly lunch outings, off-site field trips, a members only “End-Of-The-Club-Year” party (in June), a “Friend-Raiser” celebration to kick off the new Club year (in September) and a holiday celebration in December. Guests and newcomers are always welcome (except for events distinctly designated for/as members only).
General Meeting Times and Dates
- General Membership | 4th Tuesday of the month | 6:00pm
- Out to Lunch Bunch | last Friday of the month | noon
- Board of Directors | 2nd Sunday of the month | 11:00am
- Committee Chairs | 3rd Tuesday of the month | 5:30pm