The Napa Women’s Club (NWC) Clubhouse is a spacious, vintage, historic building ideal for meetings, conferences, private parties, receptions or special events. The Clubhouse is one of the most affordable events venue to rent in Napa and is conveniently located in the heart of the city.
Check availability of booking dates on the Club’s master calendar and look through the electronic portfolio of the Clubhouse.
Once you've check availability of dates on the Club’s master calendar, fill out the short online form to request a rental proposal for review: Online Proposal Request Form.
- two ballrooms for meetings, dining or group activities
- South Room Pic 1
- Kitchen Pic 1
- Kitchen Pic 2
- East Room Pic 1
- East Room Pic 2
- East Room Pic 3
- East Room Pic 4
- a large kitchen with commercial grade amenities
- two ADA compliant restrooms
- a foyer/formal greeting room
- a spacious storage room
- landscaped grounds
- hardwood floors throughout the interior meeting space
- 204-person maximum occupant capacity
- in-house wifi
Both meeting rooms are large, bright and attractive. Each room can accommodate 102 people seated in theater style or approximately 65 people seated around banquet tables. Check out the floorplan/schematic to get a feel for the layout of the Clubhouse facilities: Floorplan/Schematic of the Clubhouse.
Clubhouse Ideal Uses
- business meetings
- training sessions
- wedding ceremonies and receptions
- anniversary, baptism and birthday celebrations
- dance, crafts and recreational uses
- Saturdays (all day usage): $625 per day from 8:00am - 11:00pm
- Sundays - Fridays (all day usage): $575 per day from 8:00am - 11:00pm
- Mondays - Fridays (hourly usage): $50 per hour with a 3 hour minimum
Other Rental Considerations
- Rental fees include usage of clubhouse banquet tables and chairs
- All evening functions/events must end/wrap up no later than 10:00pm.
- A $300 booking deposit is required to officially secure the date for hourly usage weekday events
- A $500 booking deposit is required to officially secure the date for all day weekend events
- Dates are held on the master calendar ONLY with payment of a booking deposit.
- Booking deposits are refundable when the building and grounds are left clean with no damage after the event
- The full rental fee is due two weeks prior to the event date
- Proof of liability insurance is required upon payment of the rental fee
- Hiring a certified, on-site Security Guard is required when alcohol is served
- Local 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(4) nonprofit organizations receive a 10% discount on rental fees
- Mr. Otto DeLeon | Rental Program Manager
(916) 996-3580 - mobile | Mondays - Fridays from 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Once you've check availability of dates on the Club’s master calendar, fill out the short online form to request a rental proposal for review: Online Proposal Request Form.
Supplemental Rental Documents